I screwed up..
I blog about my good days.. so I'm gonna blog about my bad days. And yesterday sure was a bad day... actually the day was really good, but my eating was really bad... I feel so crummy now.

We had "Employee Lunch Appreciation Lunch" at work. Yesterdays meal was from Peking (Chinese Food). It was so good and I was so hungry, that I seriously devoured my food within minutes.. and after that I had a nice slice of carrot cake. I'm sure that was right around a thousand points right there... ; (

After that I just felt horrible, not only did my stomach hurt, but my mood was pretty crummy too.. I hate when I don't control my eating.


So the day just when down hill from there... I figured "ah, I already ruined my diet.. why try".. so I pretty much ate everything in sight... Yuck! I can't believe myself.

Well, today is a new day. A new start. I want to try really hard today, not only to do good for today, but to somehow try and make up for  a lousy day yesterday... 



My goal is to lose at least one pound this week.. at yesterdays rate, I'll probably gain like 5 or something. I sure hope that doesn't happen!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!