A question...
Question for all of you out there:

I have lost around 17 pounds already. I plan on losing about 30 more. What do I do about clothes? 

I started off wearing a size 12 bottoms. Now they are just way too huge. I went out and bought several new pants size 10. They fit ok, but are becoming a little loose. 

Now don’t get me wrong, I am NOT complaining… I just don’t know what to do. I used to hang dry my pants, not only so that they would still be long enough, but also so that they would not be too tight. This morning, I put on a pair of pants, and they were absolutely huge!   I actually stuck them in the dryer on high heat for as long as I could to shrink them… but it did not work. 

So here’s my dilemma: my current clothes (Size 12/10) are all pretty much too big now BUT I do not want to spend hundreds of dollars buying smaller clothes at the moment because I believe/hope that within the next month or so, it also will be too big for me to wear. Obviously I can’t go out and buy way too small clothes (size 8/6) because I don’t know how they will fit once I get to that size. So what am I to do?

I’m sure lots of people have gone through this. I’m trying to lose weight so that I would look better, not worse. And I feel like all these baggy clothes are just making me look horrible.

How did you manage? I’m up for reading all of the options/ suggestions you have for me… this is becoming quite ridiculous feeling/ looking….  

Help!!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    What is your weight loss program, how are you loosing the weight? Are you trying to eat certain foods rather than others or are you working out at the gym? Let me in on your secret...


  2. Anna Says:

    Right now I am doing Weight Watchers, and I really like it. The only exercise I am doing is walking. I try to get lots of steps throughout the day....this seems to be working for me ; )


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!