I'm a little worried
So this last week... I have cheated a LOT!! I don't think I stuck to my diet even once during the last seven days.

My weigh in is tomorrow morning... and I'm dreading the scale. It looks like I might have gained back three pounds... in ONE week!!

This just goes to prove that if I am not strict, I gain weigh insanely fast! Why is that? Why can't I just be naturally skinny?? That would be nice.

Tomorrow is July 1st. I want that to be my first day of "real strictness" for the next month. My brother's wedding is August 7th, and I would like to lose 10 pounds by then. That would put me at 167. That would be so amazing!!


I will update tomorrow on how my weigh in went.... : /
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!