I've Been Slacking...
I've been slacking.. I know... I keep thinking to update my blog... but I never seem to be able to find the time.

The last few weeks have sucked (weight wise). For some reason, I just could NOT focus and TRY to count my points. There were way too many fun activities and lots of delicous foods to try to avoid. I just gave in and enjoyed it. But really, deep down I was not enjoying it cause I had this nagging feeling that "I was gonna gain weight". It's so annoying.

Anyway, within the last few weeks my weight has jiggled from 178 to 181... I'm glad it didn't go any higher. I'm not too worried about these three pounds. They should come off quickly once I put some effort into my dieting again.

I canceled my Weight Watchers account today. It's not worth the money. I can now do the program without having to pay them $20 a month. But also, it's just become a real big hassle to have to count the points. Its too hard to do when we cook everything from scratch... and I don't have any time to "plan ahead". I don't regret getting my 3 month subscription one bit. I learned a lot and it helped me to lose 7 pounds. I will DEFINITELY keep the "idea" in mind.. use what I have learned... kinda try to keep my points in mind.. just not obsess over them.

I have also decided to try a new diet program. I know. I know. I'm crazy. But what can I say... I lose a little with each diet. Why not try? I think my body only wants to lose a certain amount with each program, then it just hits a plateau and stays there until I do something else.

I gotta go for now... but I'll give you more details on the "new diet" of mine later on.... stay tuned ; )

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!