Another “Discovery”
So I’ve come across another “discovery”. I’ve heard about (and have actually known people who have done) the Master Cleanse. It caught my attention several times, but I have never actually seriously considered doing it.

Well recently, I’ve been having quite a few migraines and some other issues that have required either pharmaceutical drugs or vitamin supplements. So I got to thinking “I wonder how many symptoms will disappear if I do a cleanse??”

My sister was doing some research and summarizing the cleanse for one of our aunts; so at the same time, she emailed a copy to me. I read through it and have been pondering it ever since.

I really want to do it now, but everyone recommends that “you read the book first”… Fine with me. I love reading. So yesterday, my husband ordered me the book “The Master Cleanser” by Stanley Burroughs. I can’t wait to receive it, read it, and start cleansing!

My hope was to start on Nov 1st of this year… but we’ll see how the timing works out.

I’ll be honest. I am really worried about starting this. I am just so afraid that I will not be able to do it. I just like food too much to not eat it for a minimum of 10 days. I really want to try though. I really think that it will clean me out, get rid of all my toxins, make me feel better AND help me to jump start my weight loss. They say you can’t do this with weight loss as your goal… but really? That’s pretty much the MAIN reason I want to do it… I won’t deny it. Being skinny AND not having migraines… now that’s a motivator!!

I’ll let you know what fun stuff I discover as soon as I get my book and start reading it…  Let me know if anyone wants to join me in this endeavor ; )
3 Responses
  1. vlad3368 Says:

    You can do it Anna banana :)
    Don't give up!
    You'll feel really good after it's done and over with.


  2. Sweet Treats Says:

    Ive also heard really good things about cleansers! yes, they probably are quite hard to do-knowing you cant eat for a period of time but at the end it will all be worth it and youll feel amazing! so good luck with it! and please keep me informed with all the detail...i wanna know :-)
    and tell me how the book is :)


  3. Anna Says:

    Thanks!! I have completed 3 days now, and I do feel great physically. I want to eat, but I think its getting a little easier. I hope to be able to finish and reach my 40 day goal!!

    Your support is greatly appreciated!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!