Still Slacking
I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here.. Still alive and kicking.. just haven't had much time to focus on dieting things right now. 

I have been enjoying life. Not worrying about what to eat, when to eat, how to eat it... (well... for the most part anyway)... 

I think this period of relaxation has been good for me. I am less stressed out. More joyful. I think I MIGHT be accepting myself for who I really am... but I'm not sure yet ; )

Don't get me wrong, I still think about what I should be doing... but I am not stressing over it. 

I like this.
1 Response
  1. Sweet Treats Says:

    Glad to hear that your stressing less about diets and food! i learned that the less i think about diets and just eat healthy the better i do... because stressing can make you gain weight also.
    hope all is well :-)


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!