Nothing Exciting
So last week when I weighed in on Thursday I was thrilled. I weighed in at 188.4, which meant that I only had to lose 0.6 oz to reach my goal of 187.8. I was really motivated & excited... for a little bit anyway.

Then reality set in. I just went crazy with food. It makes me disgusted to even think about, not to mention write about how my eating was for a few days. It all seems a blur right now. I don’t know what happened, but I feel like I ate everything in sight.

On Sunday we took a day trip to Seattle. The day itself was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun; I can’t even put it into words… We took the boys to the Lego store, they got to play there & pick out Lego's that they wanted to bring home with them. They really enjoyed that.

Me… well… let’s just say I got “spoiled”. I FINALLY got to go to a real Coach store. Here in Spokane, we don’t have a Coach Store. The closest we get is Macy’s carrying a few Coach purses and that’s it.

Anyway… I went all out & bought 2 Coach purses & a wallet… I was so happy I think I shrieked with excitement when I left the store!

So the day was great, but deep down I was really feeling horrible about my eating. We stopped for breakfast. I wasn’t hungry, but I ate. We went out to lunch with my brother & his wife. I wasn’t hungry, but I stuffed myself. Later on, after shopping, my sister-in-law & I went out for dessert. Once again I wasn’t hungry, but I still ate a bunch of really yummy dessert. THEN after all of that… we went out to dinner. I was NOT hungry at all. Yet I ate. Then, I ordered more food. I shoved a few bites down and thought I might explode, so I threw the rest of the food away.

So here is my summary. For a few days now, I have been eating absolutely crazy horrible. Why!!?? WHY do I do this to myself!!?? I just don’t get it! I’m not hungry, but I eat. It makes me feel disgusted with myself & I vow I will never do it again. Just a few hours later (sometimes minutes) I do the same exact thing all over again. Why can’t I just get it through my head that food will always be around. If I really want something, I just need to wait till I am HUNGRY, then I can eat it, and actually ENJOY it without feeling guilty.

Am I the only one who is like this? Does anyone else have this issue or am I just absolutely messed up?? Ugh! So frustrating!

Tomorrow is my next weigh in. I’ll let you know how I did. Ultimately, I’d like to weigh in tomorrow at 187.8 or LESS!!! Preferably less ; )


Coach Soho Pleated OP Signature Khaki Blue NS Tote Coach Soho Pleated OP Signature Khaki Blue NS Tote

Coach Signature Poppy Applique Tartan Shopper Bag Purse Tote Khaki Multi Coach Signature Poppy Applique Tartan Shopper Bag Purse Tote Khaki Multi

Coach Fuchsia - White Signature C Op Art Charm Tote Bag Handbag Style Coach Fuchsia - White Signature C Op Art Charm Tote Bag Handbag Style
1 Response
  1. vlad3368 Says:

    No, you are NOT messed up.
    Don't even say that.
    It's just hard for your body to loose weight because you look just fine the way you are. If you'll loose any more weight then you'll probably going to start getting sick more often.
    Just enjoy your life and body, and just make sure to eat the right portions, that's all. :)


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!