Another Disappointing Gain
So I weighed in yesterday morning (Thursday)… just didn’t have a chance to blog about it.

I was really excited, and “knew” for sure that I had lost weight & that I would be quite pleased with the numbers on the scale.

Try to understand my shock when the scale actually showed a GAIN!! I just couldn’t believe it! I had tried so hard all week, and here I was, staring at the scale as it showed me that I had gone all the way back up to 191.0. Within a week, I had gained 2 ½ pounds!! That is so not cool! No wonder my little weigh goal app on my iPhone predicted that I will never reach my goal. All I seem to be doing is GAINING weight, no matter how hard I try.

Oh well. I’m not giving up. I’m just going to keep on trying… hoping that one day all my hard work will pay off and I’ll have the body I’ve always wanted…
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!