Starting to feel hopeful...
I feel really good this morning. Proud. Hopeful. A little thinner.

Yesterday was the 1st day of February, and I must say, I did REALLY well diet wise. Not necessarily because I tried, but pretty much because I had no option. Lunch & dinner I ate what I brought with me, nothing more. So portion control was great. After dinner we went to babysit my nieces, and my sweet tooth REALLY started acting up!! I wanted sugar unbearably!!! BUT, there was none around, so I couldn’t have any. It made me a little irritated, and I thought “as soon as we get home, I’ll have some sugar.” But by the time we packed up to leave and were driving, I was SO happy that I hadn’t had sugar!

It was really nice to be able to stick to the plan, even though I was really fighting it. It worked out great (it's cool to look back & see how God worked it out) I’m really hoping that since yesterday was so good that it’ll help me to realize (and accept) that I CAN survive with limited portions and little to NO sugar… that would be awesome!

On this Naturally Slim plan that I am supposed to be following… I am not supposed to have any obvious sugar for 3 weeks. I’m going to call yesterday day 1 of the 21 days I need to be sugar free to break my addiction … I hope I can last the next 20 days. They say that after day 4, it becomes really easy. It’s the 1st few days that are awful… I’ll let you know how it goes.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in of the week. I must say, I feel a bit thinner. My pants are fitting a bit less snug. I ended January weighing 190.2 my goal for tomorrow is to weigh in at 189.0 or less… I’m really hoping for less, but I’ll be satisfied if I at least lose this 1.2 lbs. I decided to be a bit more realistic. Instead of hoping to lose all 50 pounds at one time, I’m setting smaller goals of 1 pound per week. If I can at least do that, then by the time the next New Year’s party rolls around, I should be about 50 pounds thinner! Then I can REALLY enjoy our hotel/pool party! Really looking forward to it.

I’ll let you know what I weigh in at tomorrow…
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!