Juice Cleanse Day 4
I wasn't supposed to, but I jumped on the scale this morning.. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I lost another 2.6 pounds... bringing my total weight loss thus far to 4.4 pounds in 3 days!! I was definitely a happy camper!!

I woke up, and my headache was GONE!! But for some reason, I was really hungry this morning. Actually, I think I might have felt dehydrated. I am a little worried that I am not drinking enough water these last couple of days, so I think I need to start keeping better track of my water consumption...

Anyway, so I made myself a straight apple juice which consisted of 3 apples
But when I sliced them, it looked like a lot more quantity. The juice was absolutely delicious, I just chugged it : )



Since my sister Jenni and her husband Valik are doing this juice cleanse too, we decided to go out for lunch.. we wanted to try a new place called Jamba Juice...

 BUT before we went there, we had to feed the rest of our families REAL YUMMY food before we could go enjoy our juice.. so.. as I just sat there taking in the amazing aroma, I watched my family ENJOY this:
This was an amazing delicious (looking ;) Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Flat Bread, lightly toasted, with ALL the fixings!! Man, was it ever hard to just sit there and watch them.... it was like torture.. but I got through it...

Then we were on our merry way for MY treat ; ) 

I went ALL out and got ONLY a fruit smoothie/juice. It consisted of Strawberries, Bananas, and Apples. It definitely was NOT a Subway or a steak, but it was the best "food" I had consumed the last 3 days. I was quite grateful for it... 
No exercise for me today.. mainly a relaxing, peaceful day with my family.So far, since I starting my juicing cleanse, this has been by far the best day I've had, energy wise and I just felt great overall, NO HEADACHE!! YAY!!

Juicing Cleanse Stats:

Started Juicing: September 22, 2011
Starting Weight: 192.0
Evening of Day 3: 190.2
Morning of Day 4: 187.6
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well I wish you the best in this.. Even though i honestly think you dont need to gain weight i say whatever makes you happy. Goodluck Sista

    p.s
    The apples look yummy, about jamba juice i dont like.


  2. Sweet Treats Says:

    Im so happy for you Anna, your results are amazing and its only been four days!!! (imagine weighing yourself on day 20!!!)
    keep it up, its a hard journey, but YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
    i cant wait to see Anna with all the weight off, im excited for you!!
    Blessings, stay strong!!

    (P.S. Your glowing in the photo, pretty Anna)


  3. Anna Says:

    Marina, I'm NOT trying to GAIN weight lol, I'm trying to LOSE it!! I got about 50 pounds to lose, so yeah, there's plenty extra on me : ) But thanks!

    Anna, thank you for you kind, encouraging words! This is SUCH a hard journey, but hopefully I will finally get what I really want.. to lose all this extra weight that has been such a burden to me... I'll keep you update!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!