Juice Day 3 Continued
Well, I finished off day 3 quite well. My Sister and her family and me with my family... we all went for a 4 mile hike. I thought it would be an easy one, but boy it wasn't. By the time we all got back to our cars, we could barely move.. we were quite pooped out... lol.. but it sure did feel good to have completed such a hard task...

We stopped by Safeway and I got me some veggies to make a Romain Lettuce Salad Juice... 
   It consists of: a few green onions, 2 garlic cloves, 4 tomatoes, a whole head of Romain Lettuce, and a bunch of Spinach. I juiced it all, and then added some warm water with lime juice and sea salt... Over all it wasn't too bad. I expected a better taste, but then I was told that I should NEVER EVER juice onions.. lol... and I was supposed to add 4 more tomatoes... Oh well. I drank it. You live you learn, next time I'll try a variation...


 I was starting to get scared... I get very nervous when it comes to weighing myself.. especially when I'm doing something this extreme... I was really worried, but for some reason, I jumped on the scale. I was pleasantly surprised... With my 3rd day of the Juicing Cleanse coming to an end, I was down ALMOST 2 pounds.. I was short of 2 pounds by only 2 ounces... I was secretly hoping to be down like 5 pounds or something... but I was still pleased that I hadn't gained...

I went to bed happy, but still with a bit of an annoying heading... 

Juicing Cleanse
Starting Date: September 22, 2011
Starting Weigh: 192.0
Weigh in on Evening of day 3: 190.2

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!