Juice Cleanse
As you know... I have not updated this blog for quite a while. There was nothing to update you with. I was still just as fat, just as helpless, and just as unsuccessful in my dieting... 

But now, I am hopeful, and I want to share it with you!! My sister and her husband started on a raw/juicing diet and were having such great results, that I decided to jump on the bandwagon with them before they got too far ahead of me...

On September 22, 2011 I started my Juicing Cleanse. I am not sure how long I want to do it for, but I guess my 1st goal is 10 days. Hopefully I last that long...

The 1st day was ok. I wasn't prepared, so I just juiced whatever we had. Right before work, I made myself a juice and put it into a jar to take it to work with me. The jar (I don't know how many oz it is) lasted me all day. 

My 1st juice:
   a Pear
   some carrots
   1/2 a watermelon
   4 celery stalks
   As far as I can remember, that's all I put in it. Surprisingly it tasted good.. a bit too sweet, but I drank it periodically throughout the day...

Since I wasn't eating lunch at work, I decided to go for a walk instead. I walked UPHILL for 1/2 an hour and then walked back down hill for another 1/2 hour. I covered 3.7 miles... Felt great!!

I got a headache around lunch time. I drank some green tea and took 1 Tylenol. But the headache still didn't go away. Besides the headache, physically I felt amazing... and yet I still wanted to quit. I just wanted food. Like a cheeseburger or something horrible but yummy!! 

But... I lasted!! With God's help, and the amazing support of my family, I made it through my 1st day... yay!! I was thrilled!! 

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!