Day 1 is Over!
Day one is just about wrapping up. It was quite a good day for me.
Work was nice and mellow. Came home, had a fun dinner with my family. Then we went and picked up my 2 new pairs of glasses (one regular and one prescription sunglasses) I can see again!! ; )
 We went to the mall, got lots of walking in (its good for all of us and very fun). Afterwards we just spent sometime together at the bookstore. That was fun. 

How about my dieting?? Well, I must say. I am quite proud of myself!! I was able to achieve all of my goals for today!! It was hard. I really had to focus and push myself, but I am so proud of myself. I drank ALL my 96 ounces of water (even had extra cause I drank 2 cups tea AND 1 cup coffee that I didn't count as "water"). I had absolutely NO sugar today!! Now THAT was hard!! And I walked OVER 10,000 steps (10413 to be exact)!! Yeah!!
Now off to bed so I can rest and start all over again tomorrow!!
I wanted to say that I can't do this by myself. I have to constantly pray and ask God to help me. To guide me. To be with me and to help me not get overwhelmed. Not just with dieting, but with life in general. I can't (and don't want to) imagine life without God in it. Actually, God is in our life whether we want Him to be or not. I'm glad to have CHOSEN to WANT Him in my life!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!