My Goals
Today I want to take the time to jot down my goals. I have several of them. 
My long turn goal weight is: 155  I would LOVE to be there by my 26th birthday (but that's only about 1 month away) There is no way I can lose 30 pounds in 1 month.
My short term goal for this week: To drink 96 ounces of water. Here's the formula to find out how much water you should be drinking: take your weight (185) and divide it by 2 (so that makes it 92.5) I want to know how many cups per day that is, so I divide that number by 8 (since it takes 8 ounces to equal 1 cup)... which gives me 11.56. I just round up to 12 cups, which in turn rounds up to 96 ounces. That is how much water my body needs PER day. I thought I drank lots of water before. But when I actually paid attention to my consumption, it turned out I was barely drinking even 2 cups per day. No wonder I had migraines. I was absolutely dehydrated! That was quite an eye opener. 
My next goal for the week: Not to eat ANY sugar at ALL!! This will be tough... sugar has always been hard for me to give up... hopefully each day will get a little bit easier. 
omron HJ-112 Pedometer
My 3rd goal for the week is: to walk at least 10,000 steps per day. I've been through several pedometers. And let me tell you.. they were such garbage! Each one had some sort of an annoying problem. Some wouldn't count right. Some would just decide that they wanted to reset and I'd lose all my data. Some would just NOT stay on... After trying about 4 or 5 of them, I finally got the perfect one! The picture on the right is the one that I have (if you click on the picture, it will take you where you can buy one also) I love it!! So far, I've been wearing it for about 2 or 3 months now, and I have not had even a single problem with it. I am overly satisfied!
I would LOVE to be able to lose at LEAST 1 pound per week. But knowing myself and my dieting background I just don't know if its possible. I want to believe that it is. I will try my best and see if I can make it happen.
This is a brand new week. A brand new day. I will start with a clean slate and try my hardest. I will take baby steps. For today, I will ONLY focus on achieving my goals for this day. I will not try to leap. 
Let the journey begin!!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!