1st Weigh In Since Starting Weight Watchers
You will NOT believe how excited I was when I saw the numbers on my scale on Thursday morning.... I was SO happy!! So far since starting my weight loss journey this year in January (starting weight: 194) I have NOT been able to get lower than 184 (I would teeter totter between 184 & 185).. its really been bothering me. 
Well, I am very happy to report that with only being on Weight Watchers for four days, I was able to lose 3.4 pounds!!! So crazy!! So my weigh in was at:  
Thats the lowest I've been able to get!! I am looking forward to my future results!!
I have to warn myself not to expect too much this following Thursday since last night I went to a baby shower... and lets just say that I was not even thinking about counting my points ; ) 
I gotta sit down today and make a menu for the following week. I can't just grab and go anymore. It has to be well planned out... I think thats the hard part about being on Weight Watchers. I REALLY gotta pay attention... but its worth it..
Well, have a WONDERFUL weekend!! Enjoy Mothers Day!! And may God bless you!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!