I'm SO happy!
I just thought I'd let you know how happy and proud I am of myself!! 
Since I got my "equipment"(my books & calculator), it has been so much easier to actually do my weight watchers points! I believe that Monday was my VERY FIRST day that I actually did NOT go over my points!! As we were going to bed, I still had 1 point left for the day.. that made me happy!
Yesterday (Tuesday) I had plans to go out to dinner with some friends/co-workers. We decided to go to the Old Spaghetti Factory. I've never been there before, but I have wanted to try it for a while. I really did not want to go over my points, so I tried to save as many points as I could for dinner. I did REALLY good!  
For lunch I had green beans with corn (they were tasting really blah, so I added Organic Ketchup to them and that made them taste REALLY delicious!) Along with that I had one of my frozen entrees (grilled herb chicken from Stouffer's). That cost me 5 points. I also had Lipton with 6tsps of half & half which was 1 point. And finally for a snack later on I had 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries which I counted as 2 points.
So for dinner, I had about 17 points to work with... 
Have you seen the menu for the Old Spaghetti Factory?? I printed off their nutrition info so I would have something to calculate from. Some of their very tempting dishes have like 30 points!! Oh my!
I think my friends got annoyed with me cause for the first 10 or so minutes, I wouldn't even talk. I just sat there trying to figure out what had the least amount of points. But I did good!
So for dinner I ended up going with their Minestrone Soup. It had 1 point. I didn't really like the taste of it. It was way too watery for my liking, but for 1 point, it was quite filling. For my main meal, I chose to go with the Spinach & Cheese Ravioli. It had 10 points, which is the least amount for their menu (unless you want to go with a salad withOUT dressing). The serving size was plenty. I actually ended up leaving a few raviolis on the plate without finishing them... after dinner they also bring free ice cream (about 1 scoop). That was unplanned for me, but I let myself enjoy it anyways. Their Spumoni ice cream cost me 4 points (definitely not worth it in my opinion). I was doing REALLY good. I still had 1 point left for the day... but that's without counting their DELICIOUS sourdough bread that they bring which you can smother with butter... that I could NOT resist. I want to say I had about 3 slices of that bread. I couldn't find exact numbers, but I figured out that 28g of that bread is about 2 points.. my calculator calculated my amount into 5 points. We had to cut our own bread, and who really knows what 28g of bread is?? So the bread was just a guess on my part.
So on Tuesday, I went over by a few points, but that's ok. I am still very happy with how I did! I am going to keep on trying, day by day, and hoping to see a huge difference in myself!
1 Response
  1. Olesya Says:

    Oh, Anna!! I am so proud of you, sista!! Keep up doing a good job!! I am very happy for you!! May God help you to achieve your goal and not to get too proud of yourself, but give Him the Glory!! Love you!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!