Long Past Due
My goal in the beginning was to try and write everyday.. well, that does not seem to be a reality. I've missed about a whole week of updates.
Quick summary, our Vancouver trip was a blessing. We had a wonderful time, got to catch up with relatives, relax, and just spend lots of quality time together! 
My birthday was great too. Not as "all out" as I was planning/hoping for, but I am definitely grateful! I didn't get all the "items" off my birthday wish list, but lets just say that I did get the "funds" to buy the items if I really want to ; ) A big THANK YOU to all of you who came to our little party and for all the gifts! We are truly thankful!!
I am so totally excited today!! I've been having a really hard time following the Weight Watchers program cause I never know what has how many points.. WELL.. today FINALLY I went into a Weight Watchers "store" and bought a few awesome items.. I bought the calculator, the book with all the foods and their points listed AND the restaurant guide!! I am so happy!! I want to say that today has been my very first official day where I have stayed UNDER my allowed points!! I feel skinny already ; ) 

This has totally raised my hopes for weight loss!! I love the new tools!!
2 Responses
  1. vlad3368 Says:

    I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to save some money and not pay for shipping and handling fees, then try to buy these items from your local Weight Watchers Store. But if you don't have the time to go there with their dumb hours of operation, then Amazon is a good way to get these books and the calculator. It cost us $10.00 per each for these items, total of $30.00, but on the Amazon it will cost you a little more :)


  2. Anna Says:

    I totally agree!! Find out when your weight watchers "store" is open, and just drop by and buy these things there.. you could save $40!! But for convenience purposes, amazon.com is a good place.


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!