the Old Spaghetti Factory Review
I'm not sure if anyone cares in the least bit, but I decided to share what I thought about the Old Spaghetti Factory.
I've been wanting try it for a few years now, and I finally did!
First thing first, the parking TOTALLY sucks! We had to leave our cars at work and walk a little ways cause there is just no where to park your car. So be aware of that... and remember, it is downtown.. so make sure you stay safe.
I like the appearance of the restaurant. I felt like I was in "Alice in Wonderland" (NOT the new freaky one). It looked like the tables were not too close, the booths had high walls, and it was dim. So it felt like you had plenty of privacy and weren't listening to everyone elses conversations. 
Now on to the menu.. I was a little disappointed. It just looked like there was not much to choose from AT ALL. Since I am on the Weight Watchers diet, I had to be very careful. I printed off their nutritional info and basically studied it. Almost everything there was WAY beyond my allowed points. Most dishes were well into the 20's and even some were 30 points. I was a little disappointed with that. I was able to find 1 item on their menu that I could have and NOT go over my points. I ordered their Spinach & Cheese Ravioli (10 points). It came with my choice of soup or salad, and I went for the Minestrone (1 point for 9oz). I think that was my 1st time ever having that soup.. and I wasn't thrilled. It was ok, and pretty filling for the time being.. but I like my soups more creamy and this one was way too watery. The ravioli impressed me. I had my doubts, but after dumping LOTS of pepper in there, it tasted good. The sourdough bread... now THAT I REALLY liked!! Especially with the butter on it! Yum! The dinner also included my choice of either Vanilla or Spumoni ice cream. I went with the Spumoni, which cost me 4 points and was NOT worth it!! I totally could have done without it. I'd rather have eaten another slice or two of the bread with butter... 
So all in all I like the place. I'm definitely willing to go back. I think we'll try it out with our family, and who knows, it might become our new favorite!
Oh, I forgot.. I was REALLY surprised by their prices!! I walked out of there PLENTY full, and only spent $9.99 (plus tax)... so that was really nice! 
I might have forgotten to add some details, so if you want to know anything else about the restaurant, just ask me a question, and I'll answer it as best as I can. 
I wish I had taken a camera with me to take pictures, but I totally spaced out on that. Sorry.. maybe next time.
1 Response
  1. GenuineAid Says:

    Nice Article there :)
    Now I want to try it too, because I love Dark, Private, and Quiet Restaurants.


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!