My Weight Loss Update
It’s been a while since I have written on here. Life has thrown a few “stressful” situations my way (no big deal, I just stress out WAY too easily).  I’ve been working late hours, and the weather has been nice enough to be outdoors...  so it’s been a little tougher to actually find the time to sit down and write on this blog of mine. To my devoted readers, I’m sorry. I will try to find time somehow to get on here and write.

Ever since I started Weight Watchers on May 1st (I can’t believe it’s been that long already!) I have not been “faithful” to it. I haven’t been giving it my “all” or even close to that. I’ll try hard all day, but then as soon as there was yummy food around... all my point counting went out the window.  I’ve still managed to lose a pound here... a pound there... but DEFINITLY not like I was supposed to. Based on my calculations (2 pounds a week) by now (since May 1st), I should have roughly lost 14 pounds!! Now that would be something!! But I have NOT lost that much, and oddly, I am at peace with that.

I kept telling myself “starting today, NO MORE cheating”... but that only lasted until the next tasty meal. But this week, a extremely good friend of my announced that she joined Weight Watchers too. I was totally excited!! As soon as she told me that, I thought “wow, this is it. I feel “accountable” to her now and I really can NOT cheat anymore!” And ever since that moment, I am VERY proud to say, I have NOT cheated!! Granted, it’s only been like 3 days, but I have managed to stay within my point range, and I am really happy!! Just knowing that she’ll ask me how I did each day, makes me try so much harder just so I can say “I did it!”  So here’s a suggestion, if you’re going to do Weight Watchers (or ANY diet for that matter) try to find someone else to do it with you. It has made a HUGE difference to me!

I have not updated my weight on here for a few weeks now because it kept fluctuating with my lack of “sticking to the diet”. But this morning, I have to share... I had mixed emotions. As I was getting on the scale, I was REALLY hoping to see 178 or lower. I don’t know why I expected that. I’ve only REALLY been trying for about 3 days, but I had my hopes up high. As I got on the scale, it showed 179.0. For a few minutes, I was quite disappointed. But then I realized that I only have to lose 10 more pounds to reach my pre-pregnancy  weight. Plus, if I stick to it, next week I should definitely weight in at 178 or less.

I went to update my weight on Weight Watchers and to my great surprise; they gave me a “you reached a goal” star!! My first goal with Weight Watchers was to lose 5 pounds and that star means that I DID IT!! I know it doesn’t sound like a lot, but every single pound makes a HUGE difference to me! So as of today, I have lost a total of 6.4 pounds with Weight Watchers!! Not only that, but I had to get rid of tons of my clothes! All my size 12 bottoms are way too big for me to wear! I have transitioned into size 10’s. It really seems like my goal of fitting into size 8’s is more achievable now... I’m totally excited!

Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t drop a whole size with just 6 pounds lost. I have been attempting to lose weight (well, most of my life) but officially since this January. And since then, I have lost a total of 15 pounds. Wow… I didn’t realize it was that much... hhmm... nice!

So I will definitely keep trying now that I have seen & felt the results! It feels REALLY good to be able to say “oh, nope, can’t wear that, it’s TOO BIG!”…

I’ll do my best, not only with my dieting, but also with keeping up with this blog (for all of you who are interested in my progress)... thank you so much for all your support!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!