My Latest Weigh In
I haven't had the time nor the energy to update lately... (and really, I have been very disappointed in myself and I didn't want to share it with the world). But today, I decided to finally share.

I am not sure what has happened, but over the last few weeks, I have just let myself "go". I have not tried to diet at all.. well.. every once in a while, I'll "be careful"... but not really.. so every Thursday, the scale would go up.. up.. up..


Well.. today I got on and the scale read 185.0 I was shocked!! But I wasn't too surprised cause really, deep down, I knew it was coming. My clothes have been fitting me worse and worse.. I can't even wear some outfits anymore cause they just don't fit. It's horrible!


I have gained back 7 pounds now. That is so much! It takes me so long to lose that and now its just back. I think I might cry. But that won't do me any good.


I have trying to figure out "what will work for me"... and I'm still working on it. The new month starts in just a few days, so I am hoping to start my new lifestyle right around then.


Please give me any ideas. How did you lose weight? What worked for you? What would you recommend for me??
HELP!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!