Too Long
I know. It seems like its been forever. I'm still alive and kicking ; )

Lately, I've been too busy & too stressed out.. way too many things going on.. Not bad... just a lot.... I haven't had time to get on here and  update..

I'm getting fat again. It totally sucks.... I keep thinking... "today  I'll start trying again..." but so far, that has not happened. I'm getting worried.... 

I think so far I have gained back 5 pounds.. doesn't sound like a big number.. but I had to work so hard to lose those 5 pounds. It's horrible that they are back on...  


Ugh... one of these days.. I will start trying again....

 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!