30 Day Shred
I've been hearing A LOT about this DVD that's out there. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. People have been saying how awesome it is and how it really changes your body. On the cover it says "Lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days". 

I've been wanting to start exercising again.. I just can't seem to find the time. I leave for work around 7am and don't come home till after 6pm... I really like to get my exercising done in the morning, get it out of the way... but in order to do that I have to be up around 5 am.. seems way too early for me. 

ANYWAY. So I gave in. I went and bought this DVD. I figure, all I'll lose is $9. It's worth a try.  It's supposed to be between 20-30 minutes.. I'm pretty sure I can manage to find that much time.

I start tomorrow. I will do Level 1 for 6 days.. rest 1 day (Sunday) then continue for another 4 days. Then move on to Level 2. The idea of the DVD is to do each Level (there are 3) for 10 days.  

So I will start tomorrow and let you know how it goes and if it's REALLY all it's hyped up to be.... 

Keep you update....  

If you've done this DVD, I'd love to hear anything you have to say about it! 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!