Day 4 Level 1
This morning wasn’t the best. For some reason, for the last 4 nights (ever since I started exercising) I cannot get a really good night’s sleep. I fall asleep fast, but it’s like throughout the night, my brain doesn’t really sleep. I feel like I lie awake a lot during the night. But the weird thing is, when my alarm goes off at 5 am, I jump up perfectly rested. I just hate the feeling of my brain not sleeping at night… does anyone else ever have that?

I think my body is starting to feel what I am putting it through... the lack of sleep, lack of food, and the exercise its not used to doing… because this morning, I felt a little funny. Kind of sick. I don’t know... maybe I’m getting whatever is going around. It seems like everyone is sick, especially at work... people keep having to go home... I sure hope I don’t get sick.

Anyway, this morning, for the first time since I started exercising (I know, it’s only been 4 days lol) but I actually sat on the bed and kind of thought about NOT doing the DVD… that only lasted a few seconds… but the thought sure did cross my mind.. And that’s not a good sign... I think I’ll have to argue with myself every morning for the next 26 days… uh oh... I hope my “good” self wins... lol... and I get my butt out of bed and keep giving it my best to change this body of mine.

I did the exercise this morning (my 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels), and it seemed hard again. I don’t know. I wonder if maybe some days I push myself harder and other days I kind of slack. I sure hope I keep giving it my best... otherwise it will be a waste.

My muscles feel a lot better today... I am very thankful for that. I was in lots of pain the last 3 days... yesterday, my arm muscles felt like they were really going to rip if I extended my arms all the way... I’ve been working on stretching them out this morning, so they feel good. Also, I have my step counter on again... hoping to get some more walking in to burn more fat off ; )

I guess that’s all for now... I’m at work at the moment. I have SUCH a sedentary job. I seriously sit for 9 hours straight. It’s so horrible for my weight loss goals... but when I wear my step counter it motivates me to get up and move... sometimes I hide in the corner and either walk or run in place... other times I try to get out on my breaks and walk around the block.. I feel really funny doing either of these... But oh well… it counts ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!