Day 5/6 Level 1
Week 1 DONE!!!

I totally forgot to blog yesterday.. oops.. the day at work was so overwhelming and stressful I totally spaced out about writing my entry. 

I do want to say that I DID complete my exercise yesterday. I did not slack!

This morning however (day 6) I REALLY REALLY did not want to do it.. I was just dreading it. We went to be EXTREMELY late last night.. so this morning I was lounging in bed for what seemed like forever... I finally dragged myself out at about 12... I know... that's SO late.. I felt really weird. And I REALLY did not feel like exercising.. 

The ONLY reason that I actually DID do my exercise DVD (30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels) today was cause I knew that my exercising/dieting partner (my amazing cousin/friend Lilly) was going to do it and I was going to confess to her that I did not get it done. I didn't want to have to do that.. so I made myself do it (my 3 boys did it along with me) and it was actually pretty fun. Still hard and tiring, but Oh did I feel good once it was done! I felt so accomplished and great about myself!

I am done with my 1st week of the 30 Day Shred challenge. I get to rest tomorrow (Sunday) I'm SUPER excited about that!!

Anyway.... I am done. Just wanted to share. I think I'm going to take pictures again on Monday to see if there is any noticeable change in my body.. When I look in the mirror, I think I look a little less flabby.. lol...

Have a great weekend... I'll post again.. most likely on Monday....  

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!