Day 8 Level 1 of 30 Day Shred
Another day DONE!!

Monday. I'm off. Went to bed late. Want to sleep in. BUT I drag myself OUT of my WARM COZY COMFY bed, put on my exercise clothes, my sneakers, put in a load of laundry and put in the DVD. 


The boys get up before I start exercising. They want to do it with me. So there we are; 4 of us panting, jumping around, working out our abs. Lol. Its such a precious sight to see these tiny little boys exercising. LOVE IT!! They might be in the way (blocking the tv, getting too close) but its so worth it. Not only are we laughing about it, spending quality time together, but they are learning a lesson about the importance of exercising. 


It was really nice to take Sunday off. I think (no, I KNOW) my muscles appreciate it. Today was easier to get through the DVD. I'm stronger. I still have layers of fat, but I can tell that my muscles are forming..eventually they will melt off all the fat around them and shine through! I don't know when.. but I do believe it will happen. Now if only I could start eating a lot less and a lot better... I'm sure I'd have awesome results super fast... BUT... at the moment, I can't do it all at once. Slow is better than never in my opinion.


Anyway. I just finished day 8. I got 2 more days to go of Level 1, then moving on to Level 2. I viewed Level 2 today, and it looks really fun. I'm excited to move on.. I'll let you know how it goes!


Wanna join me?? Its never to late to start!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!