Crazy, Crazy Day 8
Wow! What whirlwind of emotions that I am going through right now. Honestly feels like a nervous breakdown (I'm guessing ; )

Yesterday was my day 7. One whole week of no eating solid food at all! Looking back, now that it's over, for the most part it was a lot easier than I expected it to be. There were some hard moments, don't get me wrong. It definitely was not all pink flowers and rainbows. There were some thunderstorms involved (not literally)... But with the amazing help from God and support of my great husband Vlad (and my 3 cute boys who are quite sympathetic to my crying while they are eating) & my wonderful sister Jenni & her also wonderful husband Valik (who have been suffering through this longer than me) and all my great friends who are like my personal cheerleaders (Anna & Heather) the days have gone by a lot quicker & smoother than I expected... How glad I am!!

I have felt like juicing much. I basically do 1 juice a day & then kind sip it through out the day. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I've felt fine. I have plenty of energy during the day, a fine attitude. All is good. Honey has become my new best friend as I was telling Jenni ; ) I keep it in purse, so it's ready whenever I need it. Sometimes, I choose to drink nice, warm tea and suck on honey instead of drinking juice.

Day 7, I came home from work and just laid on the couch. Don't know why. My body felt fine, but I guess I just felt like having a lazy day. At first it felt good, then it made me feel like crap. Eeww... I hate the feeling I get after laying too long pointlessly...

Also, I decided to be honest & true with my weight, I needed to make sure that my colon was very clean as I weighed in for my 7the day... At 5pm I drank my trusty Smooth Move (Chocolate flavor, yum ; ) (sarcastic ; ) and I drank my laxative tea as I sat there and watched my boys enjoy their hot chocolate with marshmallows!! Oh man.. Hard times ; ) .. I thought the tea would kick in fast... But it didn't. Probably cause I was just laying there. Finally at 9pm, I had quite the cleaning... And again at 4am... That tea was working me bad. I felt like I was in horrible labor.... But at least now I know that I am clean in that area and will continue with this juice cleanse just fine...

I was quite happy with my weigh in this morning!!! After being on this juice cleanse/fast for a full 7 days, I have lost 7.6 pounds!!! What's not to feel great about? ; )

My day 8 didn't continue as well as I had hoped. The morning at home was great! But when I got to work, I just started getting really mad. I just kept thinking about all the stuff that's going on here at work and I just got all worked up and was very very mad. I had to ask Vlad to say some extra prayers for me... Then about an 1 hour later, I just started crying. Now this was embarrassing!!! I have to sit at the front desk, for all to see, and here I am bawling my eyes out. Wow. Lame!! Lol... Finally, after a long time of trying to calm down... I finally did.

Jenni had done some research (she's like our "go to" person for pretty much any questions) about how day 8-15 is when the body goes through a deeper cleanse and things start hurting more/healing deeper... So I asked her, is it possible for me to somehow be healing on an emotion/nervous level? I sure hope so... Cause this was a horrible morning!!!

I haven't been drinking much juice. Just not feeling like it I guess. I'll make 1 juice in the morning and that will usually last me all day... I just take sips every now and then. I'm getting really excited to make me veggie broth this weekend... can't wait!!

I made this juice yesterday:
It was gross : /

Then I made this one this morning... quite good : )

Let's hope for a MUCH better day 9!!!
Juicing Cleanse Stats:

Started Juicing: September 22, 2011
 Starting Weight: 192.0
Evening of Day 3: 190.2
Morning of Day 4: 187.6
Morning of Day 5: 188.0 WEIRD!!  
Morning of Day 6: 187.0 DOWN 5 POUNDS in 5 DAYS!!! 
Morning of Day 8: 184.4 Down 7 Pounds in 7 days!!


1 Response
  1. Sweet Treats Says:

    ohh Anna, your such a strong women!!
    i have days like this and im not on a juice diet!!
    i actually had a day like this too on Friday, all i wanted to do is cry over everything!! its just all the emotions and hormones we women have! if i haven't eaten in so many days i think i would be going a bit crazy!! So im proud of you Anna!! Keep your head high!!
    thinking about you!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!