Juice Cleanse Day 9
Day 9 was a lot better than day 8. I felt great, I "put my foot down" at work", I lost another pound.. all was well... In the morning I tried a new recipe from one of the books I borrowed from the Library.

I didn't have raspberry's, so I just used 1/2 a watermelon and 1 grapefruit.

I even included some of the watermelon rind seeing how some people told me to ; )

I decided to make it funner, so I filled my blender with 1 whole tray of ice
Then I dumped the juice in, and out came this fun looking drink. Like a slushy.
I thought 1 grapefruit to 1/2 a watermelon would be too little, but oh no! I could definitely taste the grapefruit. It was actually quite overpowering... I sipped on it during the day... I must be honest and stay that I did not enjoy this juice. I didn't hate it. But I didn't love it.

I left work early and went and got "spoiled" for a few hours... I went and got my hair highlighted and cut off.. It was very refreshing. I'm very happy with the outcome! Thanks Luda!
 There was quite a bit of wind at the farm, thus the messed up hair ; ) But it still gives you a glimpse of my "new do"...

Juicing Cleanse Stats:

Started Juicing: September 22, 2011
 Starting Weight: 192.0
Evening of Day 3: 190.2
Morning of Day 4: 187.6
Morning of Day 5: 188.0 WEIRD!!  
Morning of Day 6: 187.0 DOWN 5 POUNDS in 5 DAYS!!! 
Morning of Day 8: 184.4 Down 7 Pounds in 7 days!! 
Morning of Day 9: 183.4 Down 8.6 pounds in 8 days!!
1 Response
  1. Sweet Treats Says:

    New hair color & cut is always a good touch to the day, im happy it made you feel better and refreshed!! you deserve it!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!