Duggar Tater Tot Casserole
I made this for dinner tonight, and decide to share the recipe just in case anyone is interested. This is so super easy to make, very cheap, and absolutely delicious!!

Here are the ingredients that you need:

2 lb ground turkey cooked, seasoned, drained
1 large onion, chopped (optional)
6 pounds of tater tots
2 cans cream of mushroom (10 3/4 ounce cans)
2 cans evaporated milk (12 ounce cans)
2 cans cream of chicken (10 3/4 ounce cans)

So while you are cooking your ground turkey
 chop up your onion
then combine the two together, season well, cook it until it is nice and brown


While you are browning the ground turkey and the onion, mix up your canned ingredients

And mix it all very well with a wisk.

Layer your 9x13 pans as follows:

1 even layer of tater tots

evenly covered by the meat & onion combo
Followed by another layer of tater tots

And finally, you cover all this with your canned ingredients mixture

You place this in a preheated oven (350 degrees)

And bake this for 1 full hour. If it was just me eating this, I would try broiling it for a few minutes just to get the tater tots a little cripsier, but every seems to like it like this very well.

End Result:
Trust me, it tastes much better than it looks ; )

We've been watching The Duggar Family lately, and this is one of their more frequent meals... so we decided to try it and now we know why they eat it often.. Yum Yum!!

Let me know what you think if you happen to try this recipe : )





0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!