Juice Cleanse Day 10
I woke up, and I felt like crap. I knew today was not going to be a good day to get on the scale. My hands were absolutely swollen. I knew why too... Cuz last night, I cooked myself some vegetable broth. I had 2-12 ounce cups of the broth for dinner with salt and pepper... so it made me retain water. I was sure the scale would show a gain, but thankfully, it did not. As of this morning, I lost another 2 ounces. Its definitely not much, but I would rather see that than any gain... 

Today must have been my worst day thus far. It was horrible! I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I'm pmsing, or the "deeper cleanse" that I'm supposed to be going through on day 8-15, or the combination of both, but today was horrible!!! 

I was SO absolutely irritated and mad this morning. At nothing in particular, that's just how I felt. Livid Mad. No wonder they call it Mad Cow Disease. Ugh! It was such a crappy feeling. 

I didn't want to ruin anything for my family, so we went out to Green Bluff to see what kind of produce we could pick or buy. We ended up having quite a bit of fun, buying quite a bit of nice produce; all despite my crappy mood. I managed to hide it well and still have fun... as much as I could. 

We bought 40 pounds of apples. 40 pounds! I know, crazy! But with me juicing, and Vlad and the boys eating the apples daily, they should go quite quick. Hopefully not too quick though.. lol




As Vlad was carrying the box that contained 40 pounds of apples in it, I came to a shocking realization. The weight that he was carrying to our car, that is the weight I want to get rid of! I picked it up to see how heavy it was... it was very heavy. Eew! I can't believe that is how much extra fat I am carrying on me. Ugh. I sure do hope the 40 pounds of fat is off of me by the time I'm done with this cleanse.

During the morning I kept drinking my blah watermelon & grapefruit juice. For lunch, we all went out to McDonald's (that's where the kids really wanted to go). While we were there, I was both very mad and very sad. I was REALLY hungry and just wanted to quit this cleanse and bite into some delicious sandwich.. ugh. It was a horrible feeling. I just wanted to burst into tears.... but thank God I got through it... without tears or biting anyones head off... lol

I came home and made me a "salad" juice. It consisted of 4 Romain Lettuce leafs, 4 tomatoes, 1 red pepper, 1 garlic clover, a handful of spinach, a handful of wheat grass, and 2 Basil twig things...


It looked like chocolate milk, but it sure did not taste like chocolate milk.. I wish it WAS chocolate milk... but overall, the juice tasted fine.

I think for dinner I'm just going to juice me some apples... maybe with some other fruits. But I need a little pick me up today... I'm done with the disgusting juices for now...

This is how I felt today:


Juicing Cleanse Stats:

Started Juicing: September 22, 2011
 Starting Weight: 192.0
Evening of Day 3: 190.2
Morning of Day 4: 187.6
Morning of Day 5: 188.0 WEIRD!!  
Morning of Day 6: 187.0 DOWN 5 POUNDS in 5 DAYS!!! 
Morning of Day 8: 184.4 Down 7 Pounds in 7 days!! 
Morning of Day 9: 183.4 Down 8.6 pounds in 8 days!! 
Morning of Day 10: 183.2 Down 8.8 in 9 Days!!


10 whole days complete! They went by way faster than I expected. I am happy with my results thus far, but I am really hoping to last the whole 40 days, and would be so super thrilled if I would lose 40 pounds in that time. My 40th day is October 31st.... 1 day at a time... 1 pound at a time... 1 ailment gone at a time... 
God help me!!
4 Responses
  1. Sweet Treats Says:

    Sounds like a fun day at greenbluff!!
    But you did have your ups & downs, but you made it threw strong!! We all have faith in you, you can do this!!
    im very proud of you Anna!

    some words of encouragement for you...

    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

    "Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can."

    NEVER stop trying, even when all seems lost. Stand up tall, wipe away your tears and never
    give up!


  2. Sweet Treats Says:

    ANNNDDD....
    when those heavy hard 40 pds come off with all the hard work your putting in-your gonna feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!


  3. Valik Says:

    You are doing awesome! Keep it going. You'll have ups and downs, just focus on the goal and expect the downs. Plan on how you deal with them. Going to McD's is not a good idea though, lol. Look at that Anka, you are past 10 days now. You are doing this! Do you see that you are not quitting? I see it. This is one thing you are not going to quit, you will take it till the end and you will reap the rewards! Keep Juicing!


  4. Anna Says:

    Thanks Anna & Valik!! Your words are very encouraging. I don't have much faith in myself (you can see why if you read my blog.. I quit everything..lol)... but for some reason, I DO believe that I will get through these 40 days. Whether or not I will lose 40 pounds, I don't know. But I do know for a fact that when the 40 days are over, I will be VERY VERY happy with myself. I am so looking forward to that day!!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!