Juice Cleanse Day 12
Thanks everyone for all the awesome comments!! It makes blogging so much more fun!! I appreciate all the kind, encouraging words!! 

Well, day 12 came and went. I woke up, and I felt "clogged". I know. Gross.. but its true. I don't know why, but I still got on the scale. I can't say I was surprised, but I definitely was disappointed. The scale showed a gain. A GAIN!! 12 days of NO eating, and I managed to gain weight!! It wasn't much, but it was still a gain. 2 ounces to be exact. That puts me at 183.4. Still 1.4 pounds to lose to reach my 1st goal of 10 pounds... Hopefully I will reach that goal by the time my 2 weeks of juicing are done.

In the morning, I juiced a typical veggie juice. Don't remember what all I put in there. The only thing that stands out in my memory, is the fact that I juiced a Potato. You read that right, a Potato. OMG!! So far, that has been the most disgusting juice thus far. I chugged it, then stood there gagging by the sink until it settled in my stomach. I don't know why, but that's the juice I took to work with me. I spent almost 12 hours at work. Way too much time to spend at work in one day : / but before heading home, I decided to chug my juice. Ugh. I am gagging just from thinking about the juice. I don't know what happened to it, but it became kinda thick and gritty. And the fact that I knew there was a potato in there... ugh.... I couldn't finish it. I chugged it, then stood there for a while making sure that I would not throw up.

Besides all that... I had a quiet, pleasant evening at home with my family..... drank some veggie broth, and off to bed I went...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!