Juice Cleanse Day 14
I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday (day 14)... and I don't remember much of it... lol.. short term memory ; )

I tried a new juice: 1/2 a grapefruit, 1/2 a lemon, a little piece of ginger, some honey.

Um.. this is not a juice. It's like pure acid.. lol.. You cannot just drink this. Or at least I would not recommend it. I found this to be a nice addition to my tea though...I added about a teaspoon to a 10 ounce cup of tea and it was still so super sour, but yummy with honey!!

For my regular juice I juiced: Spinach, 1/2 a cucumber, and 2 apples. It didn't give me much juice, but it tasted good : )


I spent another way too long day at work again. Then my stupid till was missing $20. I was so stressed about it that I just came home and laid on the couch. Then went to sleep. : (

I took the advice of my knowledgeable sister Jenni, and started taking 2 magnesium capsules every day. Let me just tell you, I do not feel clogged any longer. When I took 3, it cleaned me out within 1 hour. When I take 2, it usually cleans me out about 12-14 hours later. But I feel nice and empty.. lol.. love it ; )
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!