Juice Cleanse Day 30 Water Fast Day 4








Where do I even start blogging about today.. Wow.. what a day!!

I woke up at 5:30am and was trying to decide whether or not I felt up to going to work today. I decided I must go. Eew. It took so long to get ready. I would do something, then have to sit for a few minutes. Get up, do a little more. Sat back down. So it was a long, tiring process, but I made it!

I knew that I would get crap from my coworkers for my "sick day", I just didn't know they would go off at me as soon as I entered the office. There is a lady in the office who is probably as UN healthy as you can possibly be. I have NEVER seen her eat ANYTHING nutritious. I think all of her food is processed, she's had a bunch of her insides removed, AND she LIVES on pill and coffee. As soon as I came into the office, she went off at me at how UNHEALTHY I am and I need to quit this horrible diet NOW. I am killing myself. I couldn't not believe she was lecturing me on nutrition!! I just looked at her, and walked away. She is not someone you can argue with, she'll eat you alive.. lol..

So throughout the day, for the most part, I felt pretty much ok. Not horrible. I had my moments when I got up too fast and almost fell over.. but I managed to make it through 8 and 1/2 hours at work. SO thankful that its Friday!! Every once in a while some very annoying, ignorant co worker would come up and give me crap for what I was doing. It was SO irritating. I couldn't wait to get out of there just so I wouldn't have deal with their BS anymore. As if they know anything about health. They all eat crap, most of them are almost alcoholics that survive on horrible energy drinks during the day and smoke. I am sorry, but I am not going to take health advice from people like that. If they are gonna talk the talk, then they need to walk the walk. And they don't.

I was happily surprised this morning when I got on the scale. It showed a number that I have been wanting to see probably since I started this cleanse. (it was 4 ounces short of being the perfect number, but I'll forgive it, lol)

That puts me at a total loss of

as of this morning... 4 more ounces and Anna owes me a Jumba Juice.. lol!!

The numbers were a very nice sight in such uncomfortable days. I was very glad to be uplifted.

I took 3 magnesium capsules yesterday.. it took a while for them to kick in and they didn't really "clean me out". I had a BM, but it wasn't all that much : / gross.. can't believe I'm actually writing about it... So far today, nothing more.. If I don't go again by tomorrow morning, 3 more capsules of magnesium it is...

I am hoping to officially hit my 20 pounds lost mark tomorrow... That'll be exciting!!

Well... Off to relax for the evening.. gonna finish up my water and just relax with my family.


Oh!! I took some pix in the work bathroom again today... thought I'd post them so you'd see how I look 19.6 ounces thinner...



I guess this isn't my most "revealing" outfit to show my thinness.. but it'll have to do for now...

Then I took another one to show how big my pants are. These used to fit me PERFECTLY (were a little tight right of the dryer).. now this is what they look like out of the dryer... I think I'm really considering going shopping for some pants this weekend.. but we'll see...


OH!! I almost forgot!! 

As I was leaving work... (this is so embarrassing!!)... I was walking to my car through our Used Car Lot.. and I tripped over the fence and fell!!! Yes, you read that right.. I FELL!!! I haven't done that in ages... I was mortified!! I just got up and quickly walked to my car in a lot of pain... Now that I am sitting here, it hurts really bad to bend my knee and there is a huge bump on there!! Ugh. As if I need more pain at this point.. lol... 

That's it. All my news for today...
6 Responses
  1. Sweet Treats Says:

    yey, yey, yey, yey!!!
    im so happy that your just about hitting 20 pds off!!! this is soo soo HUGE!!!! jumba juice time!!!!! does that mean i have to wait a few more days till your off the water diet to take you out??!!!

    im so happy once again!! you go girl!!


  2. Anna Says:

    Thanks Anna!! I am super excited!!

    Yes, you have to wait till I'm off my water fast.. my last day is this next Thursday.. So we can go during the weekend.. lol..

    I can't wait!!


  3. Jenni Says:

    Man Antosa... Your doing AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you :o)

    Keep up with the water fast! I really want you to finish the entire 10 days!
    I think your gonna be such an inspiration to so many peole :o)

    By the way... I do read every single post you put up here :o) I just don't comment on all of them ;o)


  4. vlad3368 Says:

    Good Job Anyutka :)

    I'm commenting on the 22nd so your weight is even lower than in this post and you feel a lot better than how you felt on this day.

    I'm really impressed by your strength in this crazy diet.

    I hope none of your pains come back after this whole process so you wouldn't have to take Excedrin anymore :)

    Good job beautiful.


  5. Anna Says:

    Thanks Jenni.. glad you read all my posts... somehow it makes it funner to write on here... and thanks for being proud of me : )

    Vovachka, thank you. All your support and your sweet comments help me get through the crazy moments of this fast. I too hope none of my aches and pains come back after this... cuz I'd be really mad.. lol


  6. Hezer Says:

    AHaha LOVE the bathroom pics you are too cute! So proud of you, you-look-GREAT!! :)


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!