Juice Cleanse Day 31 Water Fast Day 5
Well, to my great surprise and amazement... I lost like 3 pounds over night!!!
I weighed in at 169.2!!! WoW!! I was so shocked!!! It has been a joke in my family for the last 7 years now that 169 is the weight I ALWAYS get pregnant at... no matter what weight I'm at I always go to 169, then get pregnant. It's like my fertile weight or something.. lol.... So today everyone was making jokes about me getting pregnant. Not gonna happen... lol

Today was a really, really good day (with a few hard parts scattered in it). Started off the day by taking my boys out to breakfast. That was really fun, but really hard at the same time. Their food smelled SO amazing. And they enjoyed it so much. But they were all being sweet and telling me how sorry they were that I couldn't have any. Such thoughtful boys...

Right after that my sister in law Luda and I went shopping in a few "licensed professionals only" stores. She's the licensed professional, not me.. lol.. I needed some "salon like" products for my hair, so that was a fun little shopping trip. Got some great products (as natural as possible, of course)... can't wait to try them out and see how good they are.


After that, I went and did some clothes shopping on my own. I was a bit tired (I mean, have you tried living on JUST water? lol, so don't judge ; ) Anyway... I did some shopping. Pants have ALWAYS been an issue for me. I can always find the perfect fit... but it is 99% of the time too short. That's why I hate pant shopping. But I have to do it.. So I got a few little things (mainly for the boys) and a really super cute blazer for me. Love it!!

When I got home, I rested for just a bit and then starting making the chili that I needed ready for that evening. That was a really fun thing to do. My oldest son David was a great help! It was really fun cooking with him. I couldn't taste what I was cooking, so I just kept praying that God would make it taste wonderful. And from the comments I got about it from the people that ate it.. God did make it taste wonderful.

THEN... we got ready and headed over to Jenni & Valiks house for the evening. Vovachka and I were heading out for a date, and they would be babysitting our boys. 



The rest of the evening was just wonderful. We dropped off our boys and headed to the mall to spend some time walking around (got some shopping done before the movie. I was quite happy to buy 2 pairs of long enough pants). At the mall, there are TONS of food places. We passed a (not so fancy) Chinese Buffet and it smelled so freaking good. I love Chinese food!!! You should have seen me. I just walked up to the window where all the food was, and just stood there looking in like a sad, hungry little puppy. It was horrible. My stomach actually started hurting from the hunger pains.. but it went away as soon as we went away.

We watched the new movie called Courageous. OMG!! What an amazing movie!! I recommend everyone go see it! Super good, and right to the point! Loved it!!

After we got home, it was real close to midnight. Put the boys to bed. And since we didn't go out for dinner on our date since I cant eat, Vova was hungry. So he made himself a bowl of chili with chips and sour cream and sat down to eat it. I just watched him for a few minutes, devouring the food with such pleasure.. I couldn't stand it anymore, and ran away to bed. And that concluded my 31st day on the juicing cleanse, and my 5th day on the water fast.

Great day. Great results. Great everything!!

6 Responses
  1. Jenni Says:

    Wow! So happy for you with your weight loss :o)

    Glad you enjoyed the movie. And I know the chilli was AMAZING!!! Because I licked it ;o) You defenetly need to make some when we're eating again!

    I still can't believe you guys got us a toaster! Do you realize that 1/2 the stuff in my kitchen was a gift from you two!?! Thank you so much! Really appreciat it :o)

    Keep writing, and I'll keep reading. I'm like appsesed with your blog now :o/ I check it at least once a day, and if there is no new post I get bummed... Lol :o)


  2. Sweet Treats Says:

    Anna, you are rocking this diet!!!
    im so impressed with how much weight you have lost already!!

    Jenni, are you still juicing also?


  3. Jenni Says:

    Anna... Actually I'm on a "liquid" fast. It's like a water fast, but in addition to water you can have herbal tea and veggie broth. I got tired of juices, and also wanted to do a deeper detox, so I went with liquid fast :o)

    I'm doing this with Valik and Anna all the way :o)


  4. Sweet Treats Says:

    Jenni,
    you are a strong women too!!! Wow!!!
    are you loosing crazy amounts of weight also?
    your so THIN to begin!
    (a good thin):-)


  5. Jenni Says:

    I'm not really doing this for weight loss. Just a health issue I've been dealing with the last 4 years. But... I'm not complaining that's it's coming off ;o) I know I'll gain back the "healthy" weight once I start eating right :o)

    Us girls don't lose the weight as fast as guys do. Valik and I have been doing, drinking and eating exactly the same stuff for the same amount of time. He's lost double what I and Anna have. He's now down almost 40 pounds. I'm only down 20.

    You should try this! It's pretty awesome ;o)


  6. Anna Says:

    Jenni, I'll make the chili and have you guys over just as soon as we can eat again ; )

    Lol... not even close!! We only got you a few gifts for the kitchen.. we gotta stay "matchers" you know ; ) and its fun for us..

    Lol... sorry to bum you out so often when I don't write ; ) I enjoy writing, but sometimes its just hard to bring myself to do it. But now that I know it bums you out, I'll try harder...

    Thanks for everything : )


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!