Juicing Day 32 Water Fast Day 6
Written regarding Sunday, October, 23, 2011
Posted on Monday

I didn't sleep well last night. I had a hard time falling asleep, then would only be like 1/2 asleep. I don't like those kinds of nights. 



Got up this morning and was really hoping to have lost another 3 pounds or so like yesterday. Well, that didn't happen. I'm still happy though cause I lost 1 pound. So now I weigh 168.2. Not bad ; )

I realized just now that I have been a bit on the irritated side. Yesterday, I was quite irritated for about 1 hour, then fine again. Today, it's been pretty much all day. No one does anything to make me mad, but I just feel annoyed and easily angered. Kinda like I'm pmsing.. Except for the fact that I'm not. Hopefully it's my hormones clearing out & I'll feel better real soon.

I started this juice/water fast/cleanse wearing size 12 pants/jeans (in women's/misses.. Not sure what they are). I am now very happy to report that they are officially way too big on me. I can no longer wear them and be ok with how they look.. Cause they look horrible. Just hang loosely everywhere. Eew. I am now in size 10's!!! Remember, my goal is to be in size 8's... So I am closer to my goal! Woohoo!!!

I also tried on my swimsuit top yesterday. It's a tankini from Victoria's Secret. I ordered it online &  can honestly say it never fit me properly. It was a bit small from the very beginning and then as time went on &  I gained more and more weight, it just didn't fit me at all. I dreaded going swimming (and thus would only squeeze into this thing if I really had to). Anyway. I tried it on yesterday, and it went on easily. I think this is the best it has ever fit me. I still am not too happy with the way it looks, but I wouldn't hate wearing it if I needed to. So that's a definite plus!! I am so looking forward to buying a new bathing suit for next year!!!

In the evening we went to my parents house. And that was really hard. Everyone was just sitting there munching. My mom baked a cake and my dad smoked some amazing fish!! It was so hard to just sit there on the couch while everyone enjoyed the food. I asked my dad if he would smoke me some fish for when I am done with this fast/cleanse, so I am definitely looking forward to that.

As you all know by now, I have BM issues. I have been trying to clean that area of my body for sometime know... I am taking 3 magnesium capsules every morning, but it just doesn't seem to be kicking in as well as it should. Don't get me wrong, if you don't have sever issues like me, then it works wonderful. But I need something stronger at this moment in time.


So today, I resorted to my trusty old friend "Smooth Move". 

It's an organic laxative tea. I took it around 4:30pm, and it finally kicked in between 8 or 9 pm. Then I was in and out of the bathroom for about an hour. I finally felt clean.

And then the day ended....
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!