Juice Cleanse Day 35 Water Fast Day 9
I've been scolded for not blogging... I missed 1 day for goodness's sake!! I'm a sick woman.. lol... and I just don't feel like getting behind the computer after sitting by one for 8 hours... but I'm glad to know people wait for my next post.. lol... I feel kinda popular...

This will be a short post. Not much to write. I feel like crap. Seriously, I feel absolutely lousy. I could barely move at work today, I felt like I was just gonna pass out. 

Food is constantly on my mind. That's like all I think about. That's even what I dream about. Last night, I had a dream about breakfast sandwiches. Let me tell ya, they were amazing!! I so wish I could have one!! 

I just want this over and done with. I have another 5 days to go, and I can start eating again. Nothing fancy, but I am actually looking forward to munching on a variety of fruits and veggies.

My last day on the water fast is tomorrow. I gotta go grocery shopping and get the ingredients I need to make Borsh.. cuz Friday and Saturday, that's what I'll be living on. Water, tea (with honey) and broth... that will get my stomach better prepared for the fruit & veggie juice I will start putting in there come Sunday. I can't wait to taste something besides water. 

I have been p**ping a lot lately. Like 3-5 times a day. Makes me feel cleaner each time.. lol... but I am still taking 3 magnesiums a day... Not gonna take any tomorrow. Gonna let my body rest and see if it can function on its own.

Well, that's all the update for now. I gotta go get ready for torture.. more torture that is. We are going over to my mother in laws house for dinner in just a few minutes. And of course, what am I going to be doing there? Sitting. And crying inside. I hope it won't be too bad, but it usually is. She usually cooks up a feast and the smells are amazing, not to mention the tastes!! 

Another torture I gotta get ready for is this Friday. We are having our monthly BBQ. I am in charge of it, thus have to deal with all the food. I think I just might burst into tears. I absolutely love these meals. There is so much variety and everything just tastes amazing. I guess I will just have to focus on how much weight I have lost. Hopefully that'll help me get through it.

This morning I weighed in at 165.2, that puts me at a totally weight loss of 26.8 so far!! Not bad!!


UPDATE!!! 
This is what I had to sit through at my mother in laws house. I can't believe she did this to me. She made Russian Manti (which are ABSOLUTELY my FAVORITE food EVER!!!)
And then, there were also Chebureki!!
AND THEN there was also oven baked chicken!!
These were just the main dishes. I'm not even going to go into details about the sides and desserts that were there. This was a very, very sad evening for me. I actually asked my mother in law "Why did you do this to me?" And she replied something to the extent of "What? Hey, I bought you some veggie juice."
I guess that was sweet of her.. lol

By the way, I took these pix of off Google Images. I needed to show all you people who don't know anything about Russian food what I am talking about so it makes a little more sense : )
4 Responses
  1. Jenni Says:

    Jeez... Finally! I thought you quit blogging already ;o)


  2. Sweet Treats Says:

    Good job Anna!!
    26.8 off is so awesome!!
    stay strong, just a few more days!!


  3. Valik Says:

    Anna, you are doing awesome!! I can't believe you're almost done with this... You got to keep a positive attitude about this... Just look at the results. They are crazy! Is it not worth to go through a little torture to get these kinds of results? I bet is someone told you that if they could beat you with a stick for 8 weeks and then you would be healthy and lose 30 pounds, you would jump for that chance.

    Look at how far you got!!!! Almost 30 POUNDS!!!!

    After you are done with this, you got to make sure you keep your focus on the healthy food Anka, keep a handle on it cause with the way you are talking you sound like you're gonna go live at McD's after you are done with this.

    Focus on healthy choices... and it is realistic that you could lose another 30 by the end of the year!!! Focus on that!! How much would that change your life?

    Good faith! You are doing awesome! We're all rooting for you!! Don't let all this hard work go to waste!


  4. Anna Says:

    Lol, no Jenni.. didn't quit blogging.. Just hard to find the time or desire sometimes. I blog in my head all day long.. just hard to put it on the computer...

    Thanks Anna!! I'm staying strong.. lol.. got no other choice right about now ; )

    Valik, no, I'm not going to go t a McD's right after I'm done. I don't like McD's.. I'm thinking something more along the lines of Applebee's or something.. LOL!!! Only a little part of that is a joke.. hehehe.. I know what you are saying. And I got the right mind set. I know what my plan is for after this. But you gotta understand. If there is a party or a gathering, I WILL let myself enjoy some of this yummy food that has been torturing me. I am not turning vegetarian or vegan or whatever. Just gonna have a very healthy lifestyle with a few indulgences along the way. You better come up with great recipes, cuz I'm gonna copy you.. lol


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!