Juice Cleanse Day 36 Water Fast Day 10
MY LAST DAY ON THE WATER FAST!!!

Yesterday was my very last day on the water fast. I couldn't wait for the hours to pass and yet they seemed like they were just dragging and taking forever!! I felt pretty good all day. During lunch I went to Huckleberry's to buy my ingredients for the Borsch I would make.

I got home, and once again watched my family enjoy their dinner. For dessert, they got to savor some absolutely amazing Blueberry Muffins that my sweet sister Jenni baked and dropped off for them.


I was really excited to cook my borsh, cause that meant I was just hours away from actually being able to put something in my mouth besides water!


These are the ingredients that made up my borsh: (99% of them Organic)
1 1/2 beets with greens, 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 green cabbage, 1 whole onion, 3 garlic cloves, a small bunch of dill and 2 (14.4 ounces) cans of diced tomatoes

I made my borsh and then just smelled it as I waited for the time to go by. I actually ran away to bed sorta early so that I could fall asleep faster, thus morning would get here soon and I could enjoy my broth!!

And that's how my 10th day on the water fast passed...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!