2 Days of RAW done...
Written: Thursday, November 17th 2011
Posted: Sunday, November 20th, 2011

So, after 2 days of RAW, I have lost 3 pounds!! That is totally awesome!! I didn't quite hit my goal this morning, but I was still pleased with my weigh in. This morning, 2 weeks after completing my 40 day juice cleanse, I weighed 171.2. That means I have gain 3 pounds since I started eating. (realistically, I was shocked to discover that I actually gained like 6 pounds, but thankfully I have been able to lose 3 of those.)

I got home this evening, and we were out of raw/salad foods. I knew we would be, just been procrastinating on going grocery shopping. Well, I ended up eating some Korean Carrot salad (which was raw).. But along with that I had a few oven baked tater tots...those were so amazingly delicious!!! I also had a little bit of chicken noodle soup. It all tasted great, but I felt guilty eating unRAW, so I wasn't quite able to actually enjoy dinner.. Which was a real bummer.

Tomorrow we are having our company Thanksgiving lunch. It will be catered, and there will be a lot of delicious food that I will not even bother trying to pass up. I will definitely try to limit the amount, but I will enjoy lunch tomorrow...

I know that when I eat RAW, I feel absolutely great & I lose weight. So I know that works for me. My goal is to stick to RAW as much as possible, but I will not torture myself by not allowing myself any of the yummy food I like.

We'll see how this goes...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!