Ending of my 2 day RAW Craze
Well, here we are coming to the end of Wednesday, my 2nd day of ONLY RAW food.

I must say, I am very pleased with myself. So far, I have been 100% raw Tuesday & Wednesday. I feel great! And it has been very easy. 

This morning, I was VERY pleased with my weigh in results. Yesterday I weighed 173.2... this morning, I weighed 171.4. That is quite a big drop in weight in just 1 day... I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning... Hopefully I'll be around 169 again...

Not much to write about today. I feel like I'm either coming down with something, or my body is reacting to the weather change we are expecting (supposed to snow here in WA). I have weird pressure in my head and my knees are being annoying... lol...

Gonna just relax all evening today.. Hopefully I'll feel great tomorrow morning... 

My friend Anna sent me this picture
She said it reminded her of me.. and I totally understand why. Me and my obsession with diets/calories.. ugh.. Well, now that I am eating raw, calories really don't exist.. lol.. cause I am NOT counting them. With raw, I can eat whenever I'm hungry, as much as I want, and still lose weight. Obviously I have to be careful with things like Nuts, which are full of good fat... but for the most part.. calories do not exist... I am liking this.

Off to relax... I am expecting to be able to blog about great results tomorrow.....
8 Responses
  1. Jenni Says:

    Are you sure you wanna be at 169 now ;o)


  2. Anna Says:

    Lol!! Jenni, as soon as I wrote that, I just stopped and stared.. And thought the same thing you did. That's my "getting pregnant" weight!! But the reason I wanna get to 169 is cause that's how much I weighed after I ended my 40 days of Juice Cleansing.... I wanna get back to that weight.. Then start losing weight again...


  3. Anna Says:

    Correction!!!!
    Omg!! I should really get my facts straight before I blog!!! My goal is 168.0, not 169!!! After I finished my 40 days of juicing, I weighed 168.0!! That's where I'm aiming to get to. Not sure where I got the 169 from...


  4. Jenni Says:

    Because subconsciously you wanna cute little baby :o)


  5. Anna Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  6. Anna Says:

    Haha!! Who told you? ; )


  7. Sweet Treats Says:

    am i missing something Anna? ;-)

    by the way im using a different internet program and its letting me comment now!! yey!!

    And good job on the raw foods!! its hard but you can do this!!


  8. Anna Says:

    Anna, no you're not missing anything ; )
    It's just a little "inside joke" we have. I tend to get pregnant at 169...

    I'm glad you can comment again : )
    Jenni & you are like the only 2 that comment, and with you missing, this was starting to become quite a dry blog.. Lol


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!