Just an update
Hello, hello!!

I'm freezing cold right now, my tea is brewing.. so this will be quick.

I have let myself go. I feel horrible about it! (Not just emotionally, but physically also) I mean for the last 5 days or so, I have been chowing down on pretty much anything and everything. Went to Olive Garden, then to Applebee's, then had pizza, then had more (delicious) junk that I can't even recall (all spread out over several days). I mean, I kept trying to stop myself and eat right... but it didn't work out so well....

Here is me feeling really fat : (


I have been too scared to weigh myself, cause I know I gained weight, and I didn't wanna see how high the numbers got.

Also, my BM's got messed up. I was no longer going as often nor as abundantly. I do NOT want to go back to my old ways.

So, this morning, I weighed myself. The scale showed 173.2. Less than I expected, but way more than I wanted. 

So I "vowed" to myself that I need to lose as much weight as possible for my Thursday weigh in. That gives me 2 days. How am I gonna do it? Well, I'm not sure, but I am gonna try.. 

Tuesday and Wednesday, my goal is to not have ANY food except for RAW food! This is the evening of Tuesday, and I am very proud of myself. I have not eaten anything except raw today. I feel good. Physically and emotionally. Don't get me wrong, I had my temptations. At work today. they offered to buy me lunch from some Hawaiian place. It was hard, but I said, "No thanks, I'll just eat my salad." And I did. 

When I got home, my family was eating fresh, delicious chicken noodle soup. I ALMOST put it in my mouth, but I did not.. just had more salad...

Now I am sitting here, while my family is having sweets with their evening tea.. I will have walnuts and dates with my tea. I love that snack. SO delicious!!


I will weigh myself again tomorrow to see how much I lost in just one day. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised...

Till my next blog...
4 Responses
  1. Jenni Says:

    Good job for sticking with it! :o)
    Are you drinking enough water?


  2. Anna Says:

    Thanks Jenni! Yes, I have been working real hard on drinking enough water. I use my spiffy little water tracker on my iphone, I've been getting mainly 100%... It grades my water in take...


  3. Sweet Treats Says:

    you are NOT fat, you look very very good & beautiful!!
    Those nuts with the tea look good!


  4. Anna Says:

    Lol, thanks Anna... you and your sweetness : ) Very kind words...

    Those nuts & dates are ABSOLUTELY delicious!! You should try it as a snack : )


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    Spokane, WA, United States
    I am blessed to be a wife to a wonderful man and a mom to 3 amazing boys!! God has blessed me and I am forever grateful! My 1 struggle in life has been my weight... its a hard burden to carry.

    Followers

    Healthy Products

    Commercial Champion Juicer
    Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG-710 - SILVER MODEL (MAR-48C)

    The Master Cleanser!
    The Master Cleanser!

    The Diet Solution
    The Diet Solution; Stop Dieting...Start Eating...And Start Living!

    The South Beach Diet!
    The South Beach Diet!